Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Vegan Beauty 101 Column: iEG


As as the social media intern for iEatGrass.com, I was given the opportunity to write the beauty column. Editorial powers too!? Bonus! 

Beauty 101 is a DIY/review hybrid. Basically, I like to concoct stuff out of ingredients that I (and most people) already have lying around the house. Everything is natural. So far I have done both an avocado mask and an oatmeal hand scrub.

This week, I plan to try a banana sugar body scrub. I really would like to get some reader feedback and suggestions!

If there is ANY beauty product (animal product/cruelty free) you would like me to review or any DIY concoction you would like me to try before you do, PLEASE let me know!

I appreciate any comments, suggestions, thoughts, questions, whatever! Let me be your guinea pig. I'll try anything once, just let me know in a comment. Be sure to keep up with iEatGrass for all of your vegan lifestyle news and entertainment!


No comments:

Post a Comment